Thursday, February 19, 2009

Something from the Vault


It has been far too long since I posted so I am going to cheat a little and post some of my old blogs from Myspace as a means of filling out my blogspot and also to get my creativity flowing so I can write some current stuff.  

Also, I am currently listening to the cranberries first album entitled "everybody else is doing it so why can't we?" I think that is an applicable quote seeing as I have been reading everybody else's blogs but I haven't posted in months.  I am amazed because I recently loaded this CD to my ipod and I can't believe how clear the music sounds.  That's doesn't seem so significant except that this CD is almost 15 years old.  It was a birthday present from Crystal and Sara in the 8th grade.  It's clear how precious this album is to me - the sentimental feelings I have for that time in my life, the great music, and how I can still enjoy it all these years later - by how scratched and worn it is. Hopefully, my old blogs like this old CD will still have some value for you my readers and friends. 

So...here's some stuff from the melanie-vault.  Enjoy.  

2 comments:

HM said...

oooh! i want the cranberries on my ipod! pleasepleaseplease!!!

Miss Crys said...

what wonderful times...